An application for accreditation of this activity will submitted to the MCLE Committee of the State Bar of Texas. Attorneys in attendance may be eligible to receive CLE credit through reciprocity or attorney self-submission in other states, and HospitalityLawyer.com® will help provide the details needed to apply. Please contact your state bar or licensing authority to verify the requirements and process to apply. In order for HospitalityLawyer.com® to have a record of your attendance on file, please make sure you sign-in at the check-in table.
Our conference provides numerous points throughout the day for networking amongst sponsors and attendees.
Anyone who has attended one of our conferences in the past 12 months has access to our numerous resources and content libraries on hospitalitylawyer.com.
Your account will provide you access to the following items:
- ADA Library – Stay up to date on the latest changes in best practices, standards and laws according to ADA Title III and how they impact the industry
- Electronic Journal – Empirical and conceptual research of legal-oriented concerns, safety and security issues, and various aspects of risk management
- Resource Library – Archives of presentations and white papers from over 20 years of Hospitality Law Conferences and 6 years of Global Travel Risk Summits
- Travel Risk Library – Keep up on the latest trends, policies, best practices, and duty of care updates that impact the travel industry and your employees
- Resource Library – Over 100 legal, safety, and security forms, checklists, procedures, job descriptions, and employee handbook clauses; many of which have been translated into Spanish
- The Rooms Chronicle – Archived industry information pertaining to the complex world of hotel management and rooms division operations
You can create your account here using the email you used to register for the conference.